Kabele Law Serving the Twin Cities
Kabele Law offers a variety of practice areas and services to help you find the legal help you need.
- Guardianship / Conservatorship (uncontested and contested)
- Trust disputes
- Will contests
- Family or closely held business disputes
- Family members concerned about loved ones who may lack capacity due to illness or age
- Parties involved in difficult guardianship / conservatorship cases
- Fiduciaries, including guardians / conservators (professional and family members), trustees, personal representatives, attorneys-in-fact and partners and shareholders
- Interested persons with concerns about how a trust or will is being administered
- Respondents and persons subject to guardianship / conservatorship in guardianship / conservatorship cases
- Individuals in disputes with family members or business partners
For more information about how Stacy can represent you in these practice areas, please call (612) 719-9250.